Orders and Refunds
- Payment is required before delivery of your Order.
- The products sold on this website are delivered fresh from the market to your door. The products are 100% Australian grown flowers and 100% natural flowers that is, no dyed, chemically preserved or spray painted flora.
- The flower varieties pictured on our website are for reference only. Your order will be prepared based in the colour palette shown in the product description using flower varieties that are in season and available at the time of ordering.
- If your Order includes a vase, due the their handmade nature there may be small variations between the image of the product on the website and the product you receive and the vase may have slight colour and size variations to those shown on our website.
- To the extent applicable by Australian Consumer Law, we do not warrant that the products description, colours, size or other information available or displayed on the website are completely accurate or reliable.
- You acknowledge and agree that there are no refunds for change of mind or any errors when ordering.
- All orders are carefully checked for quality by Botanica Bird prior to dispatch. You can find further information on the care of the flowers on our website and information on how to care for your flowers is included with your Order.
- You must inspect your Order immediately upon arrival and if the Order is not correct or there is an issue with the quality of your Order, then you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day of receipt of your Order with your order number and photos of your Order. We will review your email to determine if a refund is required.
See here for the complete Terms and Conditions of Delivery